Where I live in Nova Scotia, we have had very wet weather lately and the forecast is for more of the same. I am updating one of my old posts on this subject.
Here are a few suggestions;
1. Check your homeowner policy to see if you have coverage for flooding.
2. Check for tornado and earthquake insurance while you are at it, because Mother Nature certainly hates us lately.
3. Look for your will. Are you storing it somewhere that is waterproof? If you don’t have a will, put that task on your list.
4. Bring your mileage log up to date.
5. Remember your New Year’s Resolutions and see how many you have kept. Now that you are stuck inside perhaps you could get to work on some of those tasks.
6. Throw away your sunglasses — that should tempt fate!
7. Think of a business that makes money from drizzle.
Any other ideas? Let me know!